All About Portuguese Wines

I have heard the clarion call for the wines of Portugal, those intriguing wines which seduce with their tantalizing aromas and flavors. It is my desire that many others feel the urge of that clarion call too. To that end, I have become an ardent advocate for Portuguese wines, to share all the excellence I have found in their wines.

As I have written numerous posts about the wines of Portugal, including Port, I felt it would be very helpful to my readers to compile those links in a single place. This post will be that repository, and as such will be constantly updated when I write another article about Portuguese wine, including Port. The posts will be listed in chronological order, from the oldest to newest. I have excluded several posts, generally those which are reviews of large tasting events which might also have a few reviews of Portuguese wines that were at the tasting. If seeking a review of a specific Portuguese wine, you can always search my blog in the usual way.

Portuguese Wine Tasting: An Excellent Event
Portuguese Wine Made In Prison
Portuguese Wine Grand Tasting
Premium Port Wines: UNLVino
Portuguese Wines: An Exciting Future
Douro & Port Tasting
A Taste Of Portugal At Prezza
The Passion of Portugal: Esporão and Murças
Esporão and Murças: Wines Spawned By Love
Port Day: January 27
How To Pair Port With Dinner
Port Pleasures At The Boston Wine Expo
The Diversity of Port
The Origins of Port: Part 1
The Origins of Port: Part 2
The Origins of Port: Part 3
The Origins of Port: Part 4